Link Fund Solutions Luxembourg
We are part of one of the largest providers of Independent Authorised Fund Manager and third-party Management Company services in Europe and assist Luxembourg-domiciled UCITS and AIFs with their regulatory and operational requirements.
Our Luxembourg management company is authorised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (“CSSF”) to act as a UCITS Management Company (“ManCo”) and Alternative Investment Fund Manager (“AIFM”), assisting fund managers with the regulatory and operational responsibilities associated with their funds.
We are a well-capitalised Super ManCo, with robust and scalable systems, processes, and procedures, and are part of one of the largest providers of Third-Party ManCo services in Europe.
Our group has a strong track record in acting as a management company with an experienced local team with in-depth funds industry knowledge including portfolio management, risk management, and compliance expertise. We can service a range of funds including UCITS, SIF, and RAIF. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of managers promoting investment funds in the leading cross-border fund center in the World. Our ManCo fulfils the regulatory requirements and assists directors by enhancing the control and strategic oversight of the funds operations.
- Consulting during the setup phase of your project
- Independent risk management – the permanent risk management function provides the fund structure with a robust framework which meets the regulatory requirements
- Investment compliance – constant monitoring of your portfolios against investment restrictions
- Active oversight of delegated function (portfolio managers, distributors, administrators, etc) to ensure that they are performing their appointed roles appropriately
- Reporting to the board of the funds
- AIFMD reporting
- Distribution support – coordination with all stakeholders