Link Fund Solutions (Luxembourg) S.A. / Non-retail investors disclaimer
Link Fund Solutions Luxembourg
Please note that the following restrictions apply to use of this site:
This is the website of Link Fund Solutions (Luxembourg) S.A. (“LFSL”), which is part of Link Group. Throughout this statement, references to "we", "us" and "our" refer to LFSL or to Link Group.
LFSL is authorised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) to exercise the (i) collective management according to Article 101(2) of the law of 17 December 2010 relating to UCIs (ii) Authorized alternative investment fund manager according to Article 5 of the law of 12 July 2013 relating to AIFMs. .
Please read the following carefully before proceeding. If you do not meet the Intended Audience criteria or you do not agree to with any part of this statement you may not use this website or access any information contained on it.
- This Site is only intended for non-retail investors;
- Individuals or entities must only access the part of the site that is aimed at them;
- No other individual or entity, wherever resident or based, should access or rely upon the information contained in this website;
- This site is not intended to be published or made available to individuals or entities in the US or in any other jurisdiction where doing so would result in contravention of applicable laws, regulations or the prospectus of the funds mentioned n this website (hereafter called collectively “the Funds” and individually “the Fund”).
- No other individual or entity, wherever resident or based, should access or rely upon the information contained in this website.
Investment Involves Risk
You should be aware that the Funds which are available on this website carry risks. The risks relevant to each Fund are disclosed within the applicable Fund Documents contained within this website. These risks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance;
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up so you may get back less than you invested;
- Emerging markets tend to be more volatile than more established markets;
- For Funds that invest in overseas markets, the value of your investment may increase or decrease as a result of changes in exchange rates;
- If you make regular withdrawals from a fund, the value of your investment will reduce over time if the growth of the fund does not compensate for the withdrawals;
- Investors should be aware of the special risks associated with aggressively seeking capital appreciation, including investments in securities of a more speculative nature with greater emphasis on short term trading profits, and concentration of stocks of specific sectors, as with the investments in the technology and biotechnology sectors. This investment strategy can lead to greater volatility than investment in funds invested in a greater spread stocks across a wider variety of sectors;
- Changes in interest rates may have an adverse effect upon the value of your investment.
The value of your investment may be reduced should any of the institutions holding assets belonging to a fund suffer financial difficulties including insolvency
Information on this website
The content of this site is for your general information. The content of this website is for your general information. It does not constitute an investment advice, an offer to anyone or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not lawful or in which the person making such offer or solicitation is not qualified to do so.
None of the information, whether in part or full, should be copied, reproduced or redistributed in any form nor should it be regarded as an offer or a solicitation of an offer for investment in countries in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not lawful. No shares or units in any fund mentioned on this website may be offered or sold to citizens or residents of the United States of America or in any other country, state or jurisdiction where it would be unlawful to offer, solicit an offer for or sell such shares or units.
LFSL does not provide investment or tax advices.
Subscriptions for Shares can be only made on the basis of the relevant current Funds’ documentation. Copies are available at the Funds’ registered office (as stated in the prospectus of each Fund). LFSL may in its absolute discretion refuse any application for investment.
Considerable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate at the date of publication. However no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made to its accuracy or completeness.
LFSL shall therefore not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of or reliance on the information contained in this website, including without limitation, any loss of profit or other damage, direct or consequential. However, this does not exclude or restrict any duty or liability which we have to you under the Luxembourg regulation or the relevant funds’ regulation of your country of residence.
Key Information Documents
By entering this site, you consent to the provision of Key Investor Information Documents in electronic format.